Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank you for being a friend

I miss the tears, I miss the laughter
I miss the day we met and all that followed after
Sometimes I wish I could always be with you
The way we used to do
Now and forever, I will always think of you

I'm so tired
But I can't sleep
Standing on the edge
of something much too deep
Funny how I feel so much
But cannot say a word
We are screaming inside
But we can't be heard

Like a stone in a stream
Life smooths all our edges
'Til we barely make a ripple any more
But those times in my life will live with me forever
But we're not that same people that we were before

And I'm sorry for the times we missed and the times that I blew it
I've got so much to tell you but I don't know where to start
Maybe I'll find a way, maybe you'll help me to do it
'Cause friends like ours should not be apart
And I'm sorry to a friend
Well now I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment