Friday, March 12, 2010

thank you allah

Sorry guys for the late update, Im working today, reached home around 11.20. Hahha talking about SPM result in my previous post, I GOT WHAT I TARGET. Woohoo! I got 4As, bm english geo were A, agama A-, science B, history C+, economy and ert were C, and math D. Hahha thats horrible but Im happy for math even its h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e because Ive never pass before. I always failed in math and history. Also for history, Ive never pass but then suddenly I got C+?! Haa, the "+" made me feel curious :P
So I got 4As, 1B, 3Cs and 1D. Like I told you in previous post, what I target, and now I got what I target. Im happy and proud of myself, also my mom. Dia kata dia expect yg lebih teruk. Haha thank you mother -,-
When the teacher call our name to get our result, everyone were fucking nervous. Especially myself! My heart beats faster, and when I saw my name, I quickly grab the paper and searching for As. I was smiling but after that I dont know why suddenly I cried. Maybe because Im happy to see I got As for my target subjects. Alhamdulillahirrabbilalamin :)
Im still thinking of my future, I dont know what course to take. Hmm but nevermind, I will think about it.
Oh oh! For those who got the best result, congratulations. And those who got the unexpected result, its okay,  SPM doesnt mean the end of a life. Everyone can succeed, di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan. So move on okay? Congratulations :)
Thats all. Thanks for reading. Goodnite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment