Thursday, May 6, 2010

fall for you

I miss my baby. I miss Dao. I really miss him. Oh godd, you know how much I love him. Even we just met yesterday butttt ... oh noo, I miss him so much! Its like Im falling in love with you, again. 
And you told me the same thing yesterday. I should be thankful cause everything's fine right now. I dont want it to be happen again. Once is enough. 
I dont wanna be hurt, and I dont wanna lose you. Youre mine and Im yours. Ive never felt like this before, with any other man. Youre different. Its hard for me to let you go. I swear to God, Im not lying.
Youre the best Ive ever had. We have been through so many things all this while.
You've promise me, and I trust you. Dont let me down, again, for the second times. 
I love you so much Ahmad Firdaus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment