Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New chapter

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating the blog. Ive been busy + lazy to update my blog. Lots of fun things happened these few weeks. Me and Dao are getting better, we always meet lately. He had changed. More loving, more caring. Im happy for him, just hoping may this moment will last longer. Insyaallah. 
Before this, we seldom meet. Sometimes, almost a month we didnt meet. But now, we will meet almost everyday. He will ride his motorcycle from BTHO to Ampang just to come to my house. We will meet and talk from 9 until midnight.
Oh-oh! Ive quit my job at Bonita. Im so tired and now its time for me to think about study and bla bla bla. *malas nk fikir sbnrnya =,=
Last Saturday, Dao came to my place and we went to Old Town to lepak lepak. Hahha. On Sunday, we went out to KL since I want to buy a short for the next day, its only RM10 :) We watch a movie, it was THE CRAZIES. Sumpah suspen gila babi oiiii.
And yesterday, Dao and I went to Sunway Lagoon to spend our time together and try to be happy as before. Its time to relax and forget all the problems and have fun. Just the two of us!
I woke up at 7 in the morning, call Dao to wake him up. Got ready and then dh bertolak, dh sampai BTS, Dao tertidur balik =,=
Gerak dr BTS around 9.30 to take the KTM komuter to Subang Jaya. Quite a long journey. But it was fun! It was my first time taking a bus mini =D
Reached Sunway Pyramid around 10.45, had our brunch at KFC. Entered the theme park at 12.
We didnt wear our slippers. It was a very hot day. Lari lari dgn Dao sbb tk tahan, kaki melecet panas sangat!
Then Dao dukung. Hehe so sweettt :P
Masa nk sampai Grand Canyon River Rapids, you nk turunkan I but then kita sama sama terjatuh. Gelak non stop =D
After that kita naik Niagara Falls Flume Ride, menjerit kuat gila sbb cuak gila babeng. Hahaha. 
After that, nk jalan lagi but it was fucking hot day, I asyik bising kaki panas. And for the second times, you dukung I lagi :P  Sooo cute! Dh lah keding, dukung I pulak =D
And then we spent our time berendam dlm air je. Duduk bwh tmpt teduh. We were hugging and kissing in the water. Ohmygooddd, I miss that time! Cina tu lg selamba french kiss, hahha gamble gila!
Tp sumpah rindu time tuu. You tau kan apa lg? Hehe :P
Around 4 pm we get ready to get out from Sunway Lagoon and decided to walk around at Sunway Pyramid je. Jalan jalan pegi Miss Selfridge but tkde jeans yg i nak :(
Tiba tiba nampak MNG, I nampak bag yg I suka tu and terus beli. Another red bags :D
Masuk roxy lagi sbb nk beli selipar yg kita tgk pagi tu. Hbs duit I. Hahahah.
Around 7 we went to mamak to had our dinner. We were full, I can see your perut buncit :P
Take the bus mini again, to KTM. But something happened, I am so so sorryyyy sayangggg. You baru nk amik gmbr tu but i tertekan delete. WTF doh!
At BTS, I was sooo sad to let you go. But I must go home :'(  As usual, we were hugging and kissing before I went home. I miss youuu :'((( It was the best day of you and me. 
Nevermind, we will meet again tomorrow cause I will come to your place. I miss it you know? And I miss to see some of our friends. Hehehe tk sabar =DDD
See you sayang!

No comments:

Post a Comment