Sunday, June 13, 2010

What are you waiting for?



Hey hello!
Upload those pictures of perfume just because I just got them from my aunty. She went to Singapore and bought them for me. Kirim lah sbnrnya kan :P
Very cheap you know? Haha. Its CAN CAN by Paris Hilton and LIVE by Jennifer Lopez.
I love Can Can started from my colleague at Bonita used it and I think the smell is very soft and sweet. So I asked my aunty to buy it at Singapore. At first, she said she cant find Can can so she asked me if I want Live so I said, its okay as long as the smell is soft and not too strong. But now, I think both of them are soft and sweet so I've decided to take both of them. Yeay me! :P
And hey, I am not showing off but this is my blog, so who cares kan? HAHA

Soooo, I'll be entering KPTM Bangi and the registration day is on 15th, means this Tuesday. So yeah, time is running out, got some things to manage before the day. But I just like, not ready yet.
I just went to Medan MARA last Thursday for the KPTM roadshow, there's open registration too. So mom asked me to ask them and if can, just register. So I brought my copy of IC and the result slip. And in 15 minutes, I got my offer letter! Haha. Got so many things to do, the medical check up, photos, payment, and bla bla bla. A lil bit nervous, excited, scared, ahhh! I AM NOT READY YET hukhuk :'(
But what can I do, this is my only choice and chance. So just grab it lah kan. Hmm.
I'll be at KPTM Bangi, taking Diploma in Business Management. Might be staying at their hostel and might be DYE my hair BLACK. Back to basic aduhaiii. Otherwise, pakai tudung. Tk mauuu ( T__T )
Even its quite near and I still can go home every weekend but still gotta be apart from family and baby love, Dau :'(
Gotta study hard and change myself, from the old to the new Fira :)
Oh yaa, last week my cousin asked me to work with her at a research company at Capsquare. So yeah, I only work for 4 days haha. I have to quit because the registration day is coming. My work is very easy, I work at the Editing Questionnaire group, so just edit the questionnaire and I'll be paid RM6 per hour. In 4 days, I have earn around RM200+. Still got money right? :P

Back to the further study part, I'll be missing my family, friends and the only boyfriend, Dau. Dau was so sad when I told him about this, he advised me alot. He was scared that I might be flirting with other guys. I try to comfort him even I, myself, cant control my feelings. I was like going too far kan? Haha.
Thinking of bring along the pictures of the family and Dau, the teddy bear from Dau and other things.

I just got back from the grandma's. Its my aunt's engagement ceremony. But before went to grandma's, my family and I went to ayah's hometown which is Kuala Pilah. We went for a wedding at Juasseh. Met the relatives which I didnt even know them. Met Alisya's grandparents and uncle, which is Pak Long Pudin and Pak Yan, also the cute little boy, Farhan :) It was the hottest day. I just realised that Malaysia got high daily temperature and its hotter when I wore the kebaya, with sulam and etc. Urghh!
It was an interesting day, quite funny looking at the kampung boys. Which is some of them are my relatives. They try to flirt but too afraid so they just keep staring and smiling. Hahaha funny!
The grandsons of this tuan rumah, I mean "atuk sedara" of mine, they were twins, and very look alike until I cant differentiate their face. I just can differentiate them from the shirt they are wearing.
They were the crew  of the wedding ceremony so saja lah lalu lalu ulang alik bwk lauk lah apa lah. Haha.
So this one time, I was looking for Mak Long since we gotta go, and I was walking bend downwards, and when I look in front, one of the twin is looking at me and suddenly he smiled at me. So I just smile at him back and walk away.
I wrote it here not because I like him, please dont get me wrong. I just, like to look at their face because  they look exactly the same. We only meet about once a year, which is Hari Raya. Tapi nama je sedara, tk pernah tegur pun -.-"
Around 2, went to grandma's since the engagement will start. Everything's just fine :)

So yeah, I think thats all I wanna shared. Cant think of other things. Thanks for reading, this is a BORING post. Thanks for wasting your time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment