Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home sweet home :)

Hello. I'm homeee! Mom pick me up after work at 4.45pm. I brought alot of my things. Coz there are so many shirts that I didnt use and I think it's better if I put them at home. Oh yeah, yesterday got a mega quiz for Maths which is also an exercise for us before test next week. Mega quiz including chapter 1 until 3. Just now, I got my paper and yeahhhh, I got 35 1/2 marks from 40 marks. Alhamdulillah. I will keep it up and make sure I can do the best for coming test. Our lecturer gave a very clear clue, she asked us to do the quiz at home, 5 times before our test. So I think, that means the question for test is just similar as the mega quiz. I started to love maths. Haha :P  IT test was done, quite easy, alhamdulillah. Pengajian Malaysia, we already got our marks. I got 13/20. Because the carry mark for Pengajian Malaysia for test 1, only 20%. For other subjects such as English, I think I'll be okay. But for Account, I'm a lil bit scared. Also for management. Hmm :'(  I hope I can do the best. Wish me luck. Insyaallah. So the last paper will be on Saturday, 4th September and after that we can go home and back to Bangi on 20th. Hellll yeahhh!

                             SELAMAT HARI RAYA
                      AIDILFITRI 
              MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment