Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I AM FINE

Yes, I always be at the wrong side. And yeah, youre always right. Well, I'll be fine with this situation. Dh biasa :) Sometimes, it makes me wanna cry. I wish I could stand on the edge of the mountain, I wanna cry and scream loudly. You dont know how much I feel pain inside. Deep inside.. my heart. I'll never talk again, oh boy you've left me speechless. Thats what Lady Gaga said and yes, thats what my heart says. Right now, boy. Right now. Its better for me to be silence. Thats more than GOOD. Its excellent! To be honest, I feel like standing on the mountain and commit suicide. Can I? Oh God, what should I do now? I'm out of control. I wanna cry, seriously. But I feel ashamed, all of my friends are here. And my heart cant bear the disease anymore. I'm afraid if it will burst. And once it burst, there will be no forgiveness. God, help me. Pleaseee :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment