Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dont you know

So I just got my salary last Saturday. Last night, I bought two large pizzas for my family, Peperoni delight and super supreme. I've been craving for pizza for a long time, thank god I got it. Hehehe. I've been missing AFS lately, so happy I video called him just now, so happy seeing his smile, sooo cute! I'll be back to Bangi on the day after tomorrow, cant wait. Long semester break just make our day boring, and you'll get bored when you dont know what to do so, the end of semester break is the only thing that makes you happy. I dont know if you dont, but I do. Cant wait to start study, cant wait to meet the new lecturers, freshie hehhehe :D I just realised that I love study, I love making notes, I love writing, I love Maths, I love books, I love revision, I love mind map, I love calculator, I love tests, I love exam when I walked into college life. I'm happy for this change, I'm happy for myself. I'm happy for being a college student. So yeayy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment