Saturday, March 26, 2011

I just dont get it


Hii, I've got some feedbacks asking me why I dont update my blog for quite a long time. Its because the wifi connection at the hostel was disconnected. Like wtf kan? Haha.
Plus, I got lotsa problem in this whole week. Starts from last week and yeah, this week is tiring because of all the sudden things.


Last week a sports carnival was held at my college, my team and I joined volleyball. We won the second place.
On tuesday, I went to Palace of the Golden Horses for Majlis Anugerah Dekan.
So many things happened, I just cant recall everything because I dont want to think about those stupid things.


Andddd, I felt really hurt. Its true, if someone comes into your life and then they leave for some reasons, dont be sad. Be glad because at least they made you happy. Even for a while. Thanks for everything JAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment