Saturday, March 12, 2011

Save the Earth


Shocking news, 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Tokyo with tsunami this afternoon. I was so afraid, I hope that Allah will save Japan. I know, natural disaster can happen anytime without any sign. But please, this is so bad and scary. I wish all Malaysians in Tokyo are safe. 


I saw my elder brother updated some status about this disaster since he has a lot of friends in Japan, especially in Tokyo. He used to live in Japan for 5 years. His juniors are still there. So he updated some status telling them to inform their family that they are safe, to contact the Malaysia Embassy and so on. I saw his friend commented that they cannot use the telephone since the telephone line is disconnected, even the internet line also very slow.
I am so thankful that my brother had come back here to Malaysia almost a year ago, no longer in Japan. My uncle is also here, because he always go to Japan for some businesses since he used to live there for 8 years perhaps?

I dont know what will happen if my brother is still in Japan, since he lived in Tokyo and the earthquake happened in Tokyo. Ohmygoddd. 

 I pray that Allah will save those Japanese and all of us, from those disasters. Ya Allah lindungilah kami semua kerana sesungguhnya Engkau lah tempat kami meminta pertolongan dan perlindungan. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment