Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Show me the monayhhh

Hi, I'm in the mid semester break right now. Currently working part time as an usherer at an event, but only for two nights. Last night and another one will be on this Friday night. I told yaa, before I went to the event I was extremely nervous, every negative thing was in my mind, plus I was late so it makes me moreeee nervous! Padahal kerja senang je, mengiring je pun -,- I was suppose to go there by ktm and my senior suppose to pick me up at the hostel but suddenly its raining. So I cant go out. I was the only one chosen by the client, so I dont know anyone there. Thank God my senior pick me up and we went to the Uniten Residence Hotel for change, and straight away to Equatorial Bangi. It was the perasmian of Pidato Antarabangsa Bahasa Melayu (PABM). Another 9 girls were already there, they were quite sombong at first, but Kak Rika was soooo friendly, I love her! Kerja apa lah sgt, ikut Menteri Pengajian Tinggi jalan je, then masa dinner dkt dalam kitaorg duduk je dkt luar. Pegang dulang bagi hadiah. After habis, ikut je jalan. Dahhh, selesai kerja! Tak sampai 4 jam kerja dh dpt duit, lumayannnn hehe. Those girls are cute and pretty, tapi semua kakak kakak. Aww :') 
Thanks to Abg Rom and Nnie  for getting me this job.

Oh yaa, another facts that you guys have to know is, last night was my first time wearing high heels. Sumpah tk tipu! Okay aku tk pakai high heels and semalam pun pakai gladiator Ekaa yg tingginya 5 inches tu. Thank God nothing bad happened, but it was tiring okay. And torturing. You can only feel the pain after you take out the heels, eventho when I took them out, I still feel like I'm wearing high heels. Hahaha!


I've make an account statement, I'm going to collect lots of money in the whole mid semester break. Started from my uncle, he gave me some money at grandma's. And then the job as an usherer and another one will be on this Saturday, at PWTC. Bukan event pun, survey 2 jam je. Hehehehe. Alhamdulillah murah rezeki mak nokk! :P Seminggu cuti at least dpt buat duit dlm 4 days yg sama dgn gaji sebulan org kerja restoran. 
Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment