Thursday, June 16, 2011

I just love animals and please stop animal abuse!

Here are some stories about our cat, we called her Ching. Haha such a funny name, it started when we got no idea to name her so my father called her "Ching", which is a short form of "kucing", means cat in Malay. So we all called her with that name. She had been staying with us a month ago. She was a stray cat that came to our house and my sister felt pity for her so she fed her. Started from that day she stayed outside of our house, at the car porch there is a cupboard, she slept there and she was so small that time, my grandma said she's only 2 months old. We were thinking of giving her to anyone, I called my aunty who stays with 4, err maybe 5 cats? I cant recall. I texted Fika, I called my grandma but nobody wants her. Fika's cat just gave birth, grandma refused to adopt Ching because she worried her cat will get fight with Ching. So yeah we decided to adopt her since we started to love her, she's too cute! We keep her in a cage since we worried she will run outside and get into accident. The drivers here are crazy, they drive crazily even they know this is housing area -.-


Every morning I will fed her, throw her shits. Oh yeah, a few days after she came to our house my mom bought some sand so she can "berak" on it. We didnt teach her but she suddenly sat on the sand and did those things, we were so impress! So every morning while she's eating, I will "korek" her shits and throw them away. When she's full, she will play for a while and then, sleep. Ahha.


There are so many things I want to write about her but it looks like just nonsense. Not Ching, but me. Haha I keep on merepek je. Oh oh, Ching loveeeesss to play at the feet, so beware, especially mom. Haha she loves to gigit my mom's feet. Soooo gebu I think! :P So these are some photos of Ching. Enjoy!

Btw, please take a look at THIS. This made my day, really :)

She's hungry, kesiannn :'(
 Pleaseee, I really wanna get into the house
 Ssshhh, I'm sleeping
The bed sheet must be very expensive, :P
 What are you looking at huh?
 I just loooveee sitting here
 Got problem huhh?
 Helpppp!
 Ahhh, feeling nya kena korek telingaaa
 Cant you see how cold I am? Meremang tau tak
 I just wanna be on the sofa, so comfortable
 I'm not big enough to wear this collar dude
You know what? I just wanna get out from this cage and play outside. Oh pleaseeee

 

 

3 comments:

  1. OMG she's cute. I'm a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, she's cute and soooo naughty! Very hyperactive whenever dpt keluar dari cage haha

    ReplyDelete