Friday, November 25, 2011

Everything happened for reasons

Hello! Miss me? Hehe :p I miss you little bloggie! Sorry for the laziness of updating this blog. So yeahh it's November and I'm done with final exams around a week ago. So here's the result. Alhamdulillah Allah itu Maha Mendengar, so He fulfilled my prayer. Alhamdulillah syukur yang tak terhingga! 


*click image for larger view

As you can see I managed to get dean's list, again. For the second time since I didnt get it for 2nd semester. So yeah now I'm on my 3rd semester, I got it! Unexpected! Even I've put my target to get 3.5 and above, but when I saw the question paper, some of them had bring me down. But alhamdulillah I still get what I've target. I have to not just maintain my pointer for next sem but improve it. Insyaallah. 


Oh yaa, my brother is going to get married this Sunday. Congratulations abang! 
Not to forget, Happy 2 years and 2 months anniversary handsome boy

No comments:

Post a Comment